Thursday, March 29, 2007

This Week's Winner!!

I'm not really reaching very far and wide for this week's winner. I thought I would play it safe and in some ways this is really a no-brainer. As a proponent of the 1st Amendment I don't have a problem with this site and I am happy that it has the right to exist, but it's receiving this week's award for reasons that aren't the norm. Well, let's get started.


Stupid Website of the Week White Pride TV

Is it sad that the KKK has a site that streams is twisted brand of religiously disguised hate and xenophobia? Of course it is. The content that comes from this weekly talk show is exactly what you would expect. If you can stomach it watch the latest episode where the two hosts deride lesbians who want to march in St. Patrick's Day parades. What I find most disturbing is that they "cut-away" from their show to present two very sweet and innocent looking young teen girls singing songs in support of the KKK and their beliefs.

I could have just chose the entire KKK website, but where is the fun in that? That's as much of a no-brainer as saying Rosie O'Donnell is butch. What made this extra stupid to me is the production quality of the whole thing.

It's obviously a propaganda and recruitment tool, yet the sound and picture quality are so poor that it reminds of of watching 9" TV's back in the 1970's when there was only an antennae hook up for it. I had trouble understanding the people sometimes (despite the mushmouth) and the entire production reminded me of badly produced cable access shows.

Give it a try if you want to, just for curiosity's sake to see what they are using to try and lure in more people to their hate-cause. If for nothing else, it's worth a sad little laugh.

No comments: