Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Anger

I've been really pissed off a lot of late. It seems like the last few days I've been spending all my energy and skill just to hold it together and not to blow up. Keeping up with my writing has been very daunting through all of this, and despite some posts that I wish I had back, I think it's still going well. My biggest obstacle there is to get my writing finished before my hand begins to hurt and I need to load up on pain killers. My goal is still to post every day until the end, and until I see otherwise, I believe I can do that.

As for my current state of anger, I am able to keep it at a simmering boil just under the surface, but I have been known to unleash it at times. I don't expect this to happen, but if I shit on anyone, please understand and give me a chance to apologize afterwards.

Well, the Bears pulled off what I would have called a miracle in their win of the hated Packers. I say would have because of what the Cowboys did to win their game last night. Truly unbelievable to score 9 points in 20 seconds. It's a shame that no matter how well the Cowboys play this year, they will still lose in the Superbowl to the AFC representative.

Well, that's it for now. I have a lawn to mow and some more writing to finish.

No comments: