Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Kinda Of In The Clear

I got back from the hospital on Monday and my mother was off life support and on her way to recovery. It was a very intense and emotional weekend that I hope I never have to go through again. I'm still emotionally exhausted and beaten from everything and with my surgery to reconstruct my hand tomorrow I will have had a ridiculous week. Writing on the Veil has come to a halt, but I think I might be able to get back on it by Thursday. I think I'll be able to finish it on time, but we'll see.

For now, I need to sleep, but I'd like to thank everyone who sent me some well wishes and kind words. I appreciated the support and at times I needed it. Thanks again to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that your surgery will be quick, as painless as possible, and will heal quickly so you can get back to a more 'normal' life. I also hope your mother continues on the track to recovery, and that you'll be able to work through the emotional hurt that has resulted from all of this.

Jason Berek-Lewis said...

Good news, I hope the surgery went well. I will read the posts above!