Friday, March 13, 2009

Still Going Weak

The kids seem to be on the mend, feeling better, playing and just being 2 yr old's. On the opposite spectrum is me. I'm feeling worse than yesterday, but if the kids can stay feeling better, then that might make today better for me overall. If only I didn't need to go to Sam's Club today life would be sweet and I could just sleep when Meva comes home. That will have to be put on hold until I finish the shopping. But then I get to rest. Until then I'm hoping to work on my eBay solicitations as I've fallen behind lately and need to get more up there as well as ship out on package today on my way to Sam's.

In the meantime, enjoy this graph from Graphjam.com. It's what would happen if I was the only one who bought clothes for the triplets:


1 comment:

Jason Berek-Lewis said...

Cool graph! I really love this!