Thursday, April 23, 2009

Weird Comments

Almost two years ago we had to replace our air conditioning unit because Gus peed all over the coils and basically killed the thing. Shortly there after I spoke about my general dislike of all things Gus, the ridiculous amounts of money he's cost us and how he has bitten people, the most traumatic was Sarah.

So sometime yesterday I get a comment on that very post. I am more amused that someone felt the need to comment on something so old than I am of their silly comment. The person was in favor of us getting rid of the dog because you can't have one in a house with kids when he's been known to bite them. Well to whoever you were, it wasn't from a lack of trying.

I was planning on taking the triplets to an arboretum tomorrow, but the weather has turned on us, so we will just be hanging at home and doing other stuff.I'm disappointed we're not going, but I plan to have fun with them regardless. Maybe it should be finger painting day tomorrow, that will be fun.

I took one of those silly quizzes on Facebook today, to determine what Jesus might think of me. According to whoever created this thing, Jesus thinks I am a "Sanctimonious Prick!" If my memory is right it consisted of 4 questions, and the first one was loaded about your outlook on orhanized religion. Still, I got a big kick out of it!!!

1 comment:

Angelia said...

I actually found your blog through the post about hating your dog... which was a very entertaining post.
Don't feel bad.. I hated my cat kept wishing it would run away.. finally called a friend who thinks shelter animals are the most important thing in the world and she came and got it before I took it back to the shelter.
I feel relief.. I can't even tell you!
That quiz sounds stupid... Jesus loves you! Why would someone make a quiz like that!!