Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Almost A Month

I haven't gone this long without writing on my own volition, it's hasn't been a month, but it feels like it's been forever.

The blogs aren't the only places I haven't been writing, I haven't written a single thing other than a few grocery lists. God, I feel like a slug.

I'm trying real hard to get things ready for the holidays. We've got my wife's parents and her little sister coming in for the weekend. It's going to be nice to see them, but it's also going to be depressing as hell. Sometimes I wonder what thje purpose of having family and friends are for if you can't get together and celebrate the holidays at the very least. I suppose that's one of those depressing little facts we learn about all too late after becoming adults.

I don't really have too much here to say at the moment, I wanted to write something down before any remaining talen and skill I had imploded. I need to get my mind sharpen as all the TV I've started to watch concerns me; perhaps my mind has dulled?

Despite that, I'm still really enjoying three shows out on TV now; Jericho, Heroes, and The Office. It should go without saying that if I don't enjoy a show I probably won't be watching it, but I do galnce at other shows, it's just that these stand out. Well, these and some of the survival shows from the discover channel, which I freely admit to being addicted to.

It's now 2:30am and I think my son Perrin has finally relaxed and is sound asleep, so I am going to join him so that I can have the energy to take care of the kids tomorrow.

No comments: