Sunday, November 18, 2007

Down

Last night I stepped away from my computer for about a half an hour to tuck my wife in bed for the night and when I came back it had shut itself off and wasn't working. No matter what I tried, I couldn't get it to come back on. My initial guess is that my power supply went bad. I'm really cautious when it comes to fixing computers myself, so I may not venture too far into trying to swap out the old one with the new one I just bought, but we'll see.

I spent most of the day in bed, feeling like I had the flu. Just overall felt like crap and I was fortunate enough that my wife was here and took charge of the house and the babies for me while I basically did nothing. I tell you, I definitely married out of my league and I got extremely lucky getting her.

Hopefully I'll be back up and running on my computer tomorrow, and the first thing I'm going to be doing is spending time backing up all my files. I've fallen behind on that, so it needs to be done anyway, so that will be a kill suck for sure.

Apparently my Bears looked like crap again today. I think that entire team needs to be overhauled and rebuilt. There is some great talent, but the team is just not very good, especially on the offensive side. The defense has more talent, but they can't seem to stop an important 3rd down, you can run all over them, and their schemes aren't working with the personnel they've got. If it were up to me, I'd start at the offensive line and work out from there, because this team needs it. The best part is that since I was sick, I didn't have to see the debacle

No comments: