Tuesday, November 13, 2007

TV

It's very late at night and I'm still up, although I'm trying to cut down how long I sleep because my back had just been killing me. It's a combination of being out of shape, a chronic bad back, and a bad abed. I've noticed when I sleep less than 6 hours I'm ok, but any longer and I risk some major pain. It was so bad to today that I started the morning literally crawling around to where my pain meds were before I could actually stand on my own. Lot's of fun let me tell you.

As a result, I've been listening to the TV and I'm offended and not impressed at all. Some lowlights that caught my attention:

  • Angelina Jolie had gun on her shoe at a European movie premier
  • A Denver Broncos fan blows 6 car horns every time the Broncos score, and their neighbors aren't happy.
  • A former contestant from "Dancing with the Stars" is having a nose job.
  • Brittany ran a red light, texted in her car while driving, failed a drug test, and is going to move.
  • Apparently the only people who watch TV this late at night need powered wheel-chairs. Presumably so they can change the channel.
  • The Pope is coming to the US, as a non-Catholic and Deist, I could care less.
  • Attorney Peter Francis Geraci , is the most powerful bankruptcy attorney in the world and he really cares, despite obvious scare tactics, partial truths and lies.
  • A Group of Nuts, consisting of air pilots and a former Governor of Arizona gathered in Washington to demand that the Federal government to open a global investigation.

Man, with crap like that on, I can't wait to watch Sesame Street with my kids in a few hours! I really need to get off the grid!!

No comments: